How to Register!
- Please read all the information provided on the page for each program. Take note of the dates/times for the program.
- Each program will have a registration form. Please make sure to fill this out completely!
- Have you paid your yearly registration fee? CPA requires a non-refundable $25 registration fee paid once a calendar year for our programs.
- Each program also has a participation fee. This fee varies from program to program.
- Please check the volunteer requirements for each program.
- Each program may also have waivers that will need to be signed and brought to the first rehearsal.
You can either pay via PayPal (recommended) via the links on a program page, or you can mail payment via check to Children's Performing Arts, 4941 Long Ave, White Bear Lake, MN 55110.
Please email us if you have any questions about a program or this process! Thank you! firstname.lastname@example.org
All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be granted for non-attendance.
Statement of Inclusion
Children’s Performing Arts honors the uniqueness of each individual and embraces diverse backgrounds, values and viewpoints to build a strong, inclusive community that prepares youth for lives in a multicultural society. This means providing all who live, learn, and work within our organization to have the opportunity to experience a broad range of ideas and perspectives. Diversity is an irreplaceable educational and artistic asset that develops the whole person. As we embrace the opportunity to learn from each other; it challenges us to grow and think differently. Quality education is enhanced by shared perspectives of those with varied backgrounds and views. Children’s Performing Arts strives to create a supportive environment that welcomes all people regardless of race, beliefs, disability or economic status.