Looking to plan your trip to White Bear Lake for a show? Check out these businesses for shopping and places to stop for a bite to eat!
Places to Eat & Drink
Places to Shop
Places to Eat & Drink
- BigWood Brewery, 2222 4th St, White Bear Lake, open 12pm-12am, Craft Brewery & Taproom, committed to creating quality beer & supporting the community.
- Margaux’s Table and Farm Store, 4742 Washington Square, pick up 3-5, organic & gluten-free, upscale restaurant.
- Brickhouse Food and Drink, 4746 Washington St, open 11am-11pm, versions of favorite comfort foods with high-quality ingredients.
- Anchor Coffee House, 4742 Washington Square, open 8am-2pm, locally-sourced, small-batch roasted coffee. Proud CPA community partner.
- Grandma’s Bakery, 2184 B 4th Street, 7am-8pm M-Sat, local bakery with full-line of pastries, open until 8 every evening, serving 21 flavors of Bridgeman’s Ice Cream, sundaes and malts!
- Washington Square Bar & Grill, 4736 Washington Ave, Mon-Thurs, 8am-9pm, Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday 8am-10pm, Sunday 8am-9pm, enjoy dinner before the show or a picnic in the park with food and beverages to go (including wine & beer with food orders). Also open for breakfast.
- Key’s Cafe and Bakery, 2208 4th St, open 8am-6pm, Family-owned cafe & bakery. Proud CPA community partner.
- PLNT BSD, 2216 3rd Street, Weds: 10am-2pm, Thurs-Sun: 8am-2pm, healthy, plant-based smoothie bowls, kombucha and wellness shots.
- Manitou Grill, 2171 4th St, open 11am-9pm, Grill & Event Center with food, drink, events, and entertainment.
- Vegan East Bakery , 2179 4th St, open 9-3 daily, Saturday open 10-2pm, Vegan bakery/cafe—cupcakes, cookies and more!
- EAT!, 2202 5th St, open 8am-4pm, Grab a burger right off the grill, Thursdays, 4-8pm through August. Proud CPA community partner.
- Cup and Cone, 2126 4th St, open 10am-10pm, Ice cream shop, serving old-school cones, sundaes & classic sandwiches.
- Ingredients Cafe, 4725 Hwy 61 N, open 4pm-8pm, closed Mondays until further notice. Laid-back bistro, simple American menu.
- Burger Bar, 2125 4th St, open 11am-8pm, wide variety of delicious burgers and other sandwiches.
- Pizzeria Pezzo, 2143 4th St, open T-Th 4pm-8pm, F-Sun 11am-9pm, local pizzeria bringing Italian, Chicago & New York style pizza and other dishes to your own home.
- Rudy’s Redeye Grill, 4940 Hwy 61 N, open 11am-1am, sun 9am-12am, upscale-local restaurant, offering delicious food, a full bar & entertainment. Proud CPA Sponsor. Stop by for a bite or drink on the patio after the show!
- Bear Town Bar and Grill, 4875 Hwy 61 N, open 3pm-12pm, Sun 8am-12pm, pub fare & weekend breakfast, full bar.
- Ban Thai Restaurant, 2186 3rd St STE 111, open T-F 11:30am-7pm, Sat 12pm-7pm, classic thai food, gluten-free options.
- Mizu Japanese, 4475 Lake Ave S, open T-Sun 4pm-9pm closed Mondays, Dine-in Japanese restaurant.
- Tally’s Dockside, 4441 Lake Ave S, open 8am-11pm, Rustic Lakefront spot with BBQ, drinks & live music.
- Acqua Restaurant, 4453 Lake Ave S, open 4pm-9pm, Lakefront eatery with upscale, Italian dining.
Places to Shop
- Goodthings, 2184 4th St #1 , Monday-Wednesday 10am–6pm, Thursday 10 am–8 pm, Friday & Saturday 10am–6 pm, Sunday 11 am–4 pm, upscale gift shop.
- A Sheepy Yarn Shop, 2185 3rd St, open MTThF 11am-5pm, W11am-5pm, Sat 11am-4pm, fun yarn store.
- GoodKids, 4758 Banning Ave, Monday–Tuesday 10am–6pm, Wed–Fri 10am– 7pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sunday 11am–5pm Unique kids boutique: clothes, toys, games & more.
- Frank Murphy Fashions, 4750 Hwy 61 N, Thur. & Fri., 10am–5pm Sat., 10am–4pm, upscale women’s clothing store.
- Upsy-Daisy, 2176 3rd St, open 10am-5pm, fun, trendy home decor.
- SweetLife Lane Candystore, 2180 3rd St, open 11am–7pm, everything for your sweet tooth. Proud CPA Sponsor of Aug 27th Pop-up Performance! Come visit Christi before or after the show.
- Truly Gift Shop, 2175 4th St, 10am–5pm
- The Minnesotan, 2186 4th St, 10am–7pm, unique gift shop with Midwest and Minnesota-themed items and more.
- Farmer’s Daughter, 4905 Long Ave, 11am-5pm, candles, home decor & more.
- Antiques White Bear, 4903 Long Ave, open 10am-4pm, antiques shop.
- Primp, 4766 Banning Ave, Mon-Fri, 10am-7pm, Sat., 10am-6pm, Sun., 11am-4pm, upscale women’s clothing.
- White Bear Lake Records, 4775 Banning Avenue, Mon-Fri noon to 6pm, Sat/Sun 11am to 4pm, Vinyl records and music memorabilia